The Amazing Race Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 1

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Leg #10 Answers

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sam Puckett

Sam Puckett

Leg #10 Answers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leg #10 Answers   Leg #10 Answers - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Jan - 21:36:12

V1- How many people can you see eating ice cream on or near a green park bench? 3
2- Give me the timestamps when we hear a bell/ring sound 11:03 - 11:04
3- At one point he follows a woman wearing a red dress & she's holding the hand of a little boy. What colour shirt is the little boy wearing? Yellow
4- What is written on the street sign (only what is above the word Horario) that comes into focus when the person filming crosses the street? Soda Family
5- What store is beside (after) the José Pablo store? Casa Blanca
6- A man is sitting on a bench outside a store, another man stands in front of him & makes him sniff (maybe take a bite) of something. They are in front of what store? El Verdugo
7- We see a famous restaurant chain at some point, what is it? Subway
8- How many limes do you get for 1000 of their currency? (I did google if it's lime or lemons, they are more green, but some look a little yellow so it could be lemons. It should be easy to spot the part I mean though.) 15
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: Leg #10 Answers   Leg #10 Answers - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Jan - 21:37:08

2 of them are wrong, read number 2 again there is multiple bells/rings
Back to top Go down
Cat Valentine

Cat Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Leg #10 Answers   Leg #10 Answers - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Jan - 21:51:05

1- How many people can you see eating ice cream on or near a green park bench? 3
2- Give me the timestamps when we hear a bell/ring sound 11:03 - 11:04 and 1:04 and 5:04
3- At one point he follows a woman wearing a red dress & she's holding the hand of a little boy. What colour shirt is the little boy wearing? Yellow
4- What is written on the street sign (only what is above the word Horario) that comes into focus when the person filming crosses the street? Zona de carga y descarga
5- What store is beside (after) the José Pablo store? Casa Blanca
6- A man is sitting on a bench outside a store, another man stands in front of him & makes him sniff (maybe take a bite) of something. They are in front of what store? El Verdugo
7- We see a famous restaurant chain at some point, what is it? Subway
8- How many limes do you get for 1000 of their currency? (I did google if it's lime or lemons, they are more green, but some look a little yellow so it could be lemons. It should be easy to spot the part I mean though.) 15

Jennifer Check likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: Leg #10 Answers   Leg #10 Answers - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Jan - 21:51:48

The Amazing Race Quarantine: Season 1

Roadblock

Leg #10 Answers - Page 2 7135206

Leg #10 Answers - Page 2 97733953-cef0-4276-8bcc-042c37843e44-PuertoLimon_6

Welcome,

It's time for the Roadblock this leg. You must now tell us which one of you will compete in this challenge. You cannot change your mind once you select a team member. You will post here in your Team Confessional. Once you pick your team member, we will post the challenge. Who's feeling alert?
Back to top Go down
Sam Puckett

Sam Puckett

PostSubject: Re: Leg #10 Answers   Leg #10 Answers - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Jan - 21:51:57

me
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: Leg #10 Answers   Leg #10 Answers - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Jan - 21:52:05

Roadblock - Limón, Costa Rica

Leg #10 Answers - Page 2 0181104_puerto-limonandreaklaussner_1200x600

Welcome,

It's already time to leave Costa Rica & head out to the next location. The teammate who has been elected to play this Roadblock will now test their brain ability to remember patterns in order to help you both make it to the next Pit Stop.

To move on, please play the game below & post a screenshot of your score. I have to see the website link in your screenshot. You have to get a score of at least 1800 to move on.

Your screenshot should look something like this.

Leg #10 Answers - Page 2 AlBuWb6

LINK to game: http://ttitto.github.io/
Back to top Go down
Sam Puckett

Sam Puckett

PostSubject: Re: Leg #10 Answers   Leg #10 Answers - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Jan - 21:55:26

Leg #10 Answers - Page 2 Untitl15
Back to top Go down
Jon Montgomery
Admin
Jon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Leg #10 Answers   Leg #10 Answers - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Jan - 21:55:46

Pit Stop - Pascual Abaj, Chichicastenango, Guatemala

Leg #10 Answers - Page 2 TAR-pitstop-icon

Great Job, you have completed the tenth leg of this race. Your time will be tallied & posted once the 4 hours is up or once all teams have finished. Your start time for tomorrow will be posted at shortly after. Enjoy your evening in Bamako!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://tarq.forumotion.com
Jon Montgomery
Admin
Jon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Leg #10 Answers   Leg #10 Answers - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Jan - 23:15:42

Final Race Time: 1 hour 40 minutes & 21 seconds

From start to finish you took 1 hour 55 minutes & 26 seconds. You received 0 minutes total for penalties. I took 5 minutes & 5 seconds extra to send clues & you won 10 minutes in Hotels so I substracted that time for your total.

Cat Valentine likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://tarq.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leg #10 Answers   Leg #10 Answers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leg #10 Answers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2