The Amazing Race Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 1

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Confessions :P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat Valentine

Cat Valentine

Confessions :P Empty
PostSubject: Confessions :P   Confessions :P EmptyMon 10 Jan - 17:33:09

Where we talk our shit😌
Confessions :P 200.gif?cid=89ab776dcn16ygwne0t7i40ppo76hrfud30nvx3nrn53rfqz&rid=200

Jon Montgomery, Channing Tatum and Sam Puckett like this post

Back to top Go down
Cat Valentine

Cat Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Confessions :P   Confessions :P EmptyMon 10 Jan - 18:33:26

Kate Bishop wrote:
goddamn full bars on wifi AND data? let’s hang it up everybody

I'm crying LMAO

Jon Montgomery and Sam Puckett like this post

Back to top Go down
Cat Valentine

Cat Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Confessions :P   Confessions :P EmptyWed 12 Jan - 0:55:55

10th to 4th place IKTR
Confessions :P 200.gif?cid=89ab776dpp23wd244rm5ig6np0h6dva6rqrvguwsh1pdxoac&rid=200

Jon Montgomery, Jennifer Check and Sam Puckett like this post

Back to top Go down
Cat Valentine

Cat Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Confessions :P   Confessions :P EmptyWed 12 Jan - 1:17:57

Idk wtf to write lmao. The stress and my brain doing a workout the past two days has been interesting but I'm having fun<3
Personally I would prefer for me and Sam to stay somewhere in the middle of the competition ranks so we're not a threat or flopping/at risk. So, I think 4th is a good place for us... The teams that keep making it to the top tho 👀 gotta watch out for those fuckers Razz

Jon Montgomery and Channing Tatum like this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Puckett

Sam Puckett

PostSubject: Re: Confessions :P   Confessions :P EmptyWed 12 Jan - 12:24:23

I guess I should write in this thing, huh? First, I just wanna take a moment and celebrate getting 4th place!
Confessions :P 200.gif?cid=89ab776d2x2028xjt0hcge1pvgsibk5bp07eaufyhbiqep16&rid=200

But really, I'm having so much fun. Even though my brain hurts and I question my intelligence every day, this has been awesome. I'm also lucky enough to be blessed with Cat, a teammate who has so much heart and never quits. It gives a good balance to the team and I couldn't do this without her.

Like Cat said, being in 4th place is perfect. We don't look like challenge beasts (as if), but we also secure some safety and an earlier start time. Thelma and Louise, Elmo and Rocco, and Team Archer really concern me. They seem to be really great at challenges. If we ever get an opportunity to sabotage one of them, we're taking it.

Poor Sonic has been a mess. At the bottom twice in a row. He was DMing me in a full panic last night. I feel bad, but I want to win, so I don't feel THAT bad. All I know is, Cat and I can be in the same spot in the blink of an eye, so I don't judge Team 2Fast.

I'll do my best to post my thoughts here, but I'm notorious for doing exactly the opposite.

Jon Montgomery, Channing Tatum and Cat Valentine like this post

Back to top Go down
Jon Montgomery
Admin
Jon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Confessions :P   Confessions :P EmptyWed 12 Jan - 12:32:14

Omg a Christina DR? The world is about to end <3

Cat Valentine and Sam Puckett like this post

Back to top Go down
https://tarq.forumotion.com
Sam Puckett

Sam Puckett

PostSubject: Re: Confessions :P   Confessions :P EmptyWed 12 Jan - 12:33:57

Jon Montgomery wrote:
Omg a Christina DR? The world is about to end <3

Choke <3

Jon Montgomery and Cat Valentine like this post

Back to top Go down
Jon Montgomery
Admin
Jon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Confessions :P   Confessions :P EmptyWed 12 Jan - 18:25:28

Make me <3

Cat Valentine likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cat Valentine

Cat Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Confessions :P   Confessions :P EmptyTue 18 Jan - 23:50:08

Louise Sawyer wrote:
I'm so sorry to see you go, Cat and Sam!  Sad   You ran a truly amazing race!
Nah I can't this so funny lmfao she was waiting for our asses to finally be done and we said not today bitch pls💀😭😂
Back to top Go down
Jon Montgomery
Admin
Jon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Confessions :P   Confessions :P EmptyTue 18 Jan - 23:53:33

LMAOOOO she had that ready to send
Back to top Go down
Cat Valentine

Cat Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Confessions :P   Confessions :P EmptyTue 18 Jan - 23:55:30

[quote="Jon Montgomery"]LMAOOOO she had that ready to send[/quote
No because she deadass did😭 Lmaoo I just know she didn't read it and said lol by Sam and Cat💀💀

Jon Montgomery likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cat Valentine

Cat Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Confessions :P   Confessions :P EmptyTue 18 Jan - 23:56:03

Now how did I fuck my quote up like that um
Back to top Go down
Cat Valentine

Cat Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Confessions :P   Confessions :P EmptyTue 18 Jan - 23:56:42

I'm a mess lmao bye

Jon Montgomery likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jon Montgomery
Admin
Jon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Confessions :P   Confessions :P EmptyWed 19 Jan - 0:00:15

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Cat Valentine

Cat Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Confessions :P   Confessions :P EmptyWed 19 Jan - 1:24:04

I have been having fun so far! I'm honestly shocked Sam and I have made it this far despite how many times we have come so close to leaving in a lot of the legs. We've literally have been hanging by a thread since Sonic and Talis were here lmao. Three legs later since they've left and we are still here omg. I'm not sure how we will survive tomorrow's leg with everyone else left in the race being so fast and constantly have been at the top since we started but eye believe in us <3. One thing we do know how to do is keep pushing forward even if we are at the bottom but we still come out alive sksks. Going into tomorrow's race our biggest competition is going to be Kate and Clint's team even though they've out-placed us many times and we've out-placed them a few times we have been neck and neck for some time as far as placements go. So come tomorrow we likely have to beat them if we want to make it to the top 5 lol unless the other teams surprisingly flop worse than us sksksk. The legs have been stressful af because there's just SO much to do in so little time, but that's what makes it fun because it makes you work as fast as you can even if it's annoying to do lol. Sam has been fun to play with and I'm happy we decided to play together <3. I'm interested to learn who the other teams are because PHEW are some of these teams fast as fuck. Ya'll really said let the comp beasts and speedy bitches team up lmaoo.
My prediction on who will win it all is Elmo's team because they've been in the top 3(eye think) since the start and haven't dropped past that since. I think Louise's team is a close second or a contender to win because they've also been at the top for a lot of the game and even when they surprisingly make it below the top 4 they still find their way back to the top the following leg. For my third guess, I think Team Amazon is also a contender and the other teams have been sleeping on them tbh. They've been in the middle of the rankings in most of the legs(if I'm not mistaken) and they've recently haven been creeping their way up to the top 4 and 3 rankings. I can honestly see them sneaking their way to the top and sniping a win in the end if they keep it up.

The way I just know I have probably been annoying ppl with my random use of Cat gifs lmaoo
Confessions :P 200.gif?cid=89ab776dq3b7dznpdilzmm6z0te47r8cfcrqg0j88xkgnvvu&rid=200

Jon Montgomery and Sam Puckett like this post

Back to top Go down
Cat Valentine

Cat Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Confessions :P   Confessions :P EmptyThu 20 Jan - 3:32:44

LMAO wtf is this Muppet smokin💀
Elmo wrote:
Cat Valentine wrote:
looking at Team Amazon and Elmo's team for not taking it  Confessions :P 1f440

Elmo was going to let this go, but Elmo cant. Elmo has a problem with this.

Elmo and Rocco are a team. Elmo does no like Rocco but that does not make him any less of a team member than Elmo is.

That's not where Elmo's issue comes from. Elmo's issue comes from you not using our team name.

ELMO STAYED UP ALL FUCKING NIGHT PAST HIS 7:30 PM BED TIME PRACTICING HOW TO SAY BALSAMIC VINEGUH. IT IS A BIG FUCKING WORD FOR ELMO AND ELMO DID NOT WASTE HIS TIME PRACTICING HOW TO SAY IT, COMING ON THE SHOW WITH

IT IS A BIG FUCKING WORD FOR ELMO AND HE WOULD LIKE SOME APPRECIATION FOR LEARNING HOW TO SAY IT BEFORE COMING ON THIS SHOW. IT IS LITERALLY A BIG WORD FOR ELMO. ELMO WORKED HARD FOR IT. ELMO DOES NOT WANT THAT TO BE OVERLOOKED TO JUST BE "Elmo's Team" BECAUSE NO. WE ARE BALSAMIC VINEGUH! IT IS A BIG WORD FOR ELMO!

Sam Puckett likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cat Valentine

Cat Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Confessions :P   Confessions :P EmptyFri 21 Jan - 23:08:51

Rocco's icon with the rock lmaoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessions :P   Confessions :P Empty

Back to top Go down