The Amazing Race Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 1

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

And the Winning Team is

Go down 
+12
Johanna Mason
Stitch
Louise Sawyer
Lilo
Kate Bishop
Gwen
Cat Valentine
Courtney
Finnick Odair
Elmo
Clint Barton
Jon Montgomery
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jon Montgomery
Admin
Jon Montgomery

And the Winning Team is Empty
PostSubject: And the Winning Team is   And the Winning Team is EmptyMon 24 Jan - 23:24:57

The Amazing Race Quarantine: Season 1

FINAL Pit Stop - St. Olaf, Minnesota

And the Winning Team is TAR-pitstop-icon

Congratulations to the final 3 teams. You 3 are the teams who got to complete every race & be here tonight at the finish line. I'm so proud of all the teams for different reasons. You all faced your own set of adversity in this game & you got here based on your skill, effort, dedication & adaptability to the game. No matter your placement tonight, you should be as proud as the production team is. Sure there was no social aspect to this game, but each leg was demanding & required you to have many skillsets & you managed to make it to the end.

Without making the suspense last any longer for our final 3 teams, here are the results.

In Third Place
With a time of 4 hours, 22 minutes & 19 seconds
Spoiler:

I know you wanted to win, but seeing as your team had to claw out the bottom a few times, I can't stress how happy & proud I am that you both made it here tonight. I hope the experience was worth it & that you picked up some tricks along the way. I love you both so much & thank you for please, a true gift for production.

In Second Place
3 hours, 12 minutes & 45 seconds
Spoiler:

Like the other team, I know winning was the goal & you really did come close. This team was always in the top 3 the whole season & you completely dominated in most challenges I threw at you. I was impressed , I am impressed & I just thank you both for always giving it your all & making it funny with playing in character. It's an honour to have had you.

Which means....

THE WINNING TEAM IS
2 hours 59 minutes & 52 seconds
Spoiler:

A very deserved win. Started off a little rough but you made up for it and killed the end game once you settled into your own. It was hard to stomp this team & while I know the nature of this game is to race, I hope you were able to take in the "scenery" & enjoy your winning experience. Thank you for playing & for always giving it your all. It was obvious how hard you work & just how bad you wanted this, how much it meant to you. Thank you for all your support always. Congratulations again, very well done <3.

Now stay tuned for the reveal of our final 3 teams. I will also work on making a little montage video of some of the videos I received during the race this season. I swear we have an Apply Music hit on our hands.

Thank you everyone who played, who watched & of course, who helped me host this. Couldn't have done it without you xoxo.

And the Winning Team is TheAmazingRaceCanada.aspx_

Courtney, Jennifer Check, Cat Valentine, Clint Barton, Gwen and Finnick Odair like this post

Back to top Go down
https://tarq.forumotion.com
Clint Barton

Clint Barton

PostSubject: Re: And the Winning Team is   And the Winning Team is EmptyMon 24 Jan - 23:26:18

Congrats!!!
Back to top Go down
Elmo

Elmo

PostSubject: Re: And the Winning Team is   And the Winning Team is EmptyMon 24 Jan - 23:26:58

NAURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Back to top Go down
Elmo

Elmo

PostSubject: Re: And the Winning Team is   And the Winning Team is EmptyMon 24 Jan - 23:27:16

Congrats Team Amazon 🧡 Well deserved win AF

Courtney and Gwen like this post

Back to top Go down
Finnick Odair

Finnick Odair

PostSubject: Re: And the Winning Team is   And the Winning Team is EmptyMon 24 Jan - 23:27:24

Congrats!!!!

Courtney likes this post

Back to top Go down
Courtney

Courtney

PostSubject: Re: And the Winning Team is   And the Winning Team is EmptyMon 24 Jan - 23:28:51

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thank you so so so so much Hosts, especially Kathy and Mari, who I cannot tell u enough how much I love you both. You made this game one of the most mentally challenging things I have EVER participated in, and it has been a fucking honor to be a part of this first season, seeing this game come into its own and become one of the most fun things I've experienced. Each leg was rewarding in a way, if that makes sense, and I cannot tell you enough how much I thoroughly fucking enjoyed every minute of it even when I was having mental breakdowns omg. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Jon Montgomery, Cat Valentine, Gwen and Finnick Odair like this post

Back to top Go down
Cat Valentine

Cat Valentine

PostSubject: Re: And the Winning Team is   And the Winning Team is EmptyMon 24 Jan - 23:29:13

Congrats Team Amazon!! I expected nothing less 💕

Jon Montgomery, Courtney and Gwen like this post

Back to top Go down
Gwen

Gwen

PostSubject: Re: And the Winning Team is   And the Winning Team is EmptyMon 24 Jan - 23:29:39

OMG YAY!! I’m so proud of us, Court. With the minor struggles we had in the beginning due to lack of wifi on my part and ability to communicate and then the second half of the race being so strong… I knew we could do it! Thank you so much for racing with me and I wouldn’t have wanted to do it with anyone else! You are amazing and I am so lucky to have you <3

To the hosts this was such a fun experience, thank you so much for all that you did to make this season great! To my fellow cast, thanks for making this experience even that much more enjoyable with your fun comments and witty banter <3

Jon Montgomery, Courtney, Cat Valentine, Clint Barton and Finnick Odair like this post

Back to top Go down
Kate Bishop

Kate Bishop

PostSubject: Re: And the Winning Team is   And the Winning Team is EmptyMon 24 Jan - 23:29:40

YESSSS IF ONE COURTNEY COULDNT WIN AT LEAST THE OTHER COULD

Courtney likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jon Montgomery
Admin
Jon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: And the Winning Team is   And the Winning Team is EmptyMon 24 Jan - 23:30:45

I won't lie, I forgot what the prizes were for this game so I will go find my graphic & distribute that shortly. I also have other prizes to hand out.

Gwen likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://tarq.forumotion.com
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: And the Winning Team is   And the Winning Team is EmptyMon 24 Jan - 23:30:59

congrats team amazon!

Courtney likes this post

Back to top Go down
Louise Sawyer

Louise Sawyer

PostSubject: Re: And the Winning Team is   And the Winning Team is EmptyMon 24 Jan - 23:31:16

Congrats Gwen and Court!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Kate Bishop

Kate Bishop

PostSubject: Re: And the Winning Team is   And the Winning Team is EmptyMon 24 Jan - 23:31:25

if i don’t get one of those other prizes i’m suing jennifer check for all she’s worth.. jkjk.. unless?

Jon Montgomery, Courtney and Clint Barton like this post

Back to top Go down
Clint Barton

Clint Barton

PostSubject: Re: And the Winning Team is   And the Winning Team is EmptyMon 24 Jan - 23:31:54

Jon Montgomery wrote:
I won't lie, I forgot what the prizes were for this game so I will go find my graphic & distribute that shortly. I also have other prizes to hand out.

Do I get a prize?
Back to top Go down
Stitch

Stitch

PostSubject: Re: And the Winning Team is   And the Winning Team is EmptyMon 24 Jan - 23:32:02

Congrats unless I hate you depending on who you are I love you

Courtney, Clint Barton and Gwen like this post

Back to top Go down
Kate Bishop

Kate Bishop

PostSubject: Re: And the Winning Team is   And the Winning Team is EmptyMon 24 Jan - 23:32:03

no

Clint Barton likes this post

Back to top Go down
Clint Barton

Clint Barton

PostSubject: Re: And the Winning Team is   And the Winning Team is EmptyMon 24 Jan - 23:32:33

And the Winning Team is E8946e10
Back to top Go down
Louise Sawyer

Louise Sawyer

PostSubject: Re: And the Winning Team is   And the Winning Team is EmptyMon 24 Jan - 23:34:15

Jon Montgomery wrote:
 I would like Elmo's head on a plate as my prize.  Smile

Kate Bishop and Clint Barton like this post

Back to top Go down
Johanna Mason

Johanna Mason

PostSubject: Re: And the Winning Team is   And the Winning Team is EmptyMon 24 Jan - 23:34:53

OMG GWEN COURTNEY YALL DID IT!!!! CONGRAYS IM SO HAPPY FOR Y’AL!!!!

Back to top Go down
Courtney

Courtney

PostSubject: Re: And the Winning Team is   And the Winning Team is EmptyMon 24 Jan - 23:35:56

TY GUYS AHHHHHH

I'm literally so shook skdbhfkjsdfbjksdf

Gwen likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And the Winning Team is   And the Winning Team is Empty

Back to top Go down

And the Winning Team is
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next