The Amazing Race Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 1

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

And the Winning Team is

Go down 
+12
Johanna Mason
Stitch
Louise Sawyer
Lilo
Kate Bishop
Gwen
Cat Valentine
Courtney
Finnick Odair
Elmo
Clint Barton
Jon Montgomery
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

And the Winning Team is - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And the Winning Team is   And the Winning Team is - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Jan - 23:36:03

congratulations final three!! you all did so amazing and i am so proud of you all!

sam and cat - i knew you could get here and i am so happy for you both. i know it was rocky and a bit challenging at some points and you guys wanted to punch a hole in a wall but no matter what you toughed it out and proved you deserve to be here. yall ate this up <3

elmo and rocco - jesus fucking christ. yall are straight up the funniest fucking people i have ever known. watching this entire cast want bash your heads in was so funny, you truly brought the characters to life and made this game so entertaining. the private dms yall would send threatening the entire cast were my LIFE. you so truly deserve to be in the final 3, and i wouldve been so happy and proud to call you guys the winners of this season. you put your absolute all into this game and it is so so appreciated and inspiring <3

gwen and courtney - there is NOTHING like the love i have for you both. i know you had a rough start and i felt horrible knowing that yall wanted this win so badly but had a lot of real life situations get in the way, but like always you both came back so so strong and got the win. i thought i spiraled the fucking worst but jesus christ yall are messes when you think you do bad LMFAO i loved watching you guys have meltdowns quite literally every fucking night. i am so beyond proud of you both. you guys deserved this win more than anyone with all the hard work and dedication you put into this season. i love you guys, congratulations <3

Jon Montgomery, Courtney, Cat Valentine, Sam Puckett, Clint Barton, Elmo and Gwen like this post

Back to top Go down
Courtney

Courtney

PostSubject: Re: And the Winning Team is   And the Winning Team is - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Jan - 23:37:44

I love you<3

Jennifer Check and Gwen like this post

Back to top Go down
Elmo

Elmo

PostSubject: Re: And the Winning Team is   And the Winning Team is - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Jan - 23:37:53

Elmo will write a longer post in a second when he’s home 🙏🧡 Great game

Jon Montgomery and Courtney like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: And the Winning Team is   And the Winning Team is - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Jan - 23:39:33

Courtney wrote:
I love you<3

i love YOU

Courtney and Gwen like this post

Back to top Go down
Kate Bishop

Kate Bishop

PostSubject: Re: And the Winning Team is   And the Winning Team is - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Jan - 23:39:54

kathy i swear to god if you make a fucking montage and include my squeaky opera shit i will sue this franchise!

Courtney, Cat Valentine, Clint Barton and Gwen like this post

Back to top Go down
Clint Barton

Clint Barton

PostSubject: Re: And the Winning Team is   And the Winning Team is - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Jan - 23:40:10

Kate Bishop wrote:
kathy i swear to god if you make a fucking montage and include my squeaky opera shit i will sue this franchise!

If not I’ll leak the video
Back to top Go down
Kate Bishop

Kate Bishop

PostSubject: Re: And the Winning Team is   And the Winning Team is - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Jan - 23:40:19

NO
Back to top Go down
Stu Macher

Stu Macher

PostSubject: Re: And the Winning Team is   And the Winning Team is - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Jan - 23:46:45

Congrats!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Channing Tatum

Channing Tatum

PostSubject: Re: And the Winning Team is   And the Winning Team is - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Jan - 23:50:11

Congratulations to the top 3. I've been inactive in these last few races because of personal life things going on but I went back and watched and each of you impressed me so much

Courtney, Cat Valentine, Gwen and Finnick Odair like this post

Back to top Go down
Pepa Madrigal

Pepa Madrigal

PostSubject: Re: And the Winning Team is   And the Winning Team is - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Jan - 7:07:46

Congrats everyone!!!

Courtney and Gwen like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And the Winning Team is   And the Winning Team is - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

And the Winning Team is
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2