The Amazing Race Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 1

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Finnick Odair

Finnick Odair

Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race    Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  EmptyTue 11 Jan - 22:16:36

Bloop
Back to top Go down
Finnick Odair

Finnick Odair

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race    Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  EmptyTue 11 Jan - 22:17:41

I liked it a lot omg, it’s so much fun and this is so much less stressful bc it’s all comps it’s also nice to work together with someone on stuff and not fear betrayal or have to betray them yourself in my case lol. The challenges are difficult but not insanely impossible, it’s a lot of fun <3

Jon Montgomery likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jon Montgomery
Admin
Jon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race    Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  EmptyTue 11 Jan - 22:35:28

Yay thank you <3

Finnick Odair likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://tarq.forumotion.com
Johanna Mason

Johanna Mason

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race    Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  EmptyTue 11 Jan - 23:59:58

iT WAS REALLY STRESSFUL FOR ME BECAUSE I'M DUMB BUT I HAVE A SMART PARTNER SO THAT HELPS OVERALL I HAD A LOT OF FUN! THE CHALLENGES WERE UNIQUE AND THE CLUES WERE HARD BUT NOT TOO HARD BUT STILL ALLOWED ME TO USE MY BRAIN! THE ONLY PART I DIDN'T LIKE WAS HAVING TO WAIT 40 MINUTES FOR THE FLIGHT BECUASE I GOT SO BORED AND IN MY HEAD BUT ITS FINE THO BC I HAVE NO LIFE ANYWAY LOL

Back to top Go down
Finnick Odair

Finnick Odair

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race    Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  EmptyWed 12 Jan - 0:11:49

You’re so cute crying thank you
Back to top Go down
Finnick Odair

Finnick Odair

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race    Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  EmptyWed 12 Jan - 0:12:15

The flight waiting was us sitting on FaceTime trying to decide on food lmao

Back to top Go down
Johanna Mason

Johanna Mason

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race    Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  EmptyWed 12 Jan - 0:46:52

I GOT SUSHI AND THIS BEEF NOODLE THING BUT THE NOOODLES WEREN’T THAT GOOD SO IT WAS DISAPPOINTING AND I ENDED JUST EATING THE BEEF PARTS

Jon Montgomery, Channing Tatum and Finnick Odair like this post

Back to top Go down
Finnick Odair

Finnick Odair

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race    Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  EmptyWed 12 Jan - 0:49:44

AS YOU SHOULD
Back to top Go down
Johanna Mason

Johanna Mason

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race    Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  EmptyFri 14 Jan - 1:17:04

MY CONFESSIONAL IS THAT THE CROSSWORD WAS HELL AND I DIDNT THINK IT COULD GET WORSE BUT THEN FINNICK HAD TO LEAVE AND I WAS STUCK WITH THAT FIND THE EMOJI AND GETTINF REALLY FRUSTRATED BECAUSE I REALLY THOUGHT I GOT THEM ALL AND THEN COME TO FIND OUT ITS BECAUSE I UNCIRCLED ONE OF THE CORRECT ONES LOL ANYWAYS GLAD WE’RE LEAVING ICELAND I HATE THE COLD ANYWAYS

Jon Montgomery and Finnick Odair like this post

Back to top Go down
Johanna Mason

Johanna Mason

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race    Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  EmptyFri 14 Jan - 1:17:39

shopping was fun tho

Back to top Go down
Johanna Mason

Johanna Mason

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race    Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  EmptyFri 14 Jan - 10:25:01

I’M STILL IN SHOCK WE GOT THIRD. AFTER I FINISHED THE LEG, I LITERALLY TEXTED MORGAN SAYING WE EITHER GOT LAST OR CLOSE TO LAST AND APOLOGIZED 😭😭
Back to top Go down
Finnick Odair

Finnick Odair

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race    Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  EmptyFri 14 Jan - 15:08:48

I am proud of you but also shook bc that took so long I thought we were dead in the water
Back to top Go down
Johanna Mason

Johanna Mason

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race    Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  EmptyFri 14 Jan - 16:59:25

I think it’s probably because we didn’t get a lot of penalties
Back to top Go down
Finnick Odair

Finnick Odair

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race    Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  EmptyFri 14 Jan - 19:13:33

Right, also hosts I've been lowkey depressed and drained lately and this game is forcing me to be productive for a couple hours a day and lowkey helping a lot so ty <3
Back to top Go down
Johanna Mason

Johanna Mason

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race    Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  EmptySun 16 Jan - 20:57:40

My confessional today is fuck the english
Back to top Go down
Johanna Mason

Johanna Mason

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race    Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  EmptySun 16 Jan - 21:02:10

Also Elmo sent me 5582 death threats today. Expel them!
Back to top Go down
Finnick Odair

Finnick Odair

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race    Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  EmptySun 16 Jan - 21:02:49

THAT WAS SO HARD OMG CFRCGVHBJN giggling
Back to top Go down
Finnick Odair

Finnick Odair

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race    Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  EmptySun 16 Jan - 21:03:20

BUT fun
Back to top Go down
Johanna Mason

Johanna Mason

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race    Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  EmptyWed 19 Jan - 0:09:33

My confessional today is that I hate Emily and all of Paris. And also i've discovered that I'm not that bad at slide puzzles and I lowkey enjoy them?? Also I took french for 5 years in High School and college and even that seemed like less time that the amount of time we spent in France tonight, y'know because of Emily and her dumb Paris job or whatever it was. Thank you for listening!

Back to top Go down
Finnick Odair

Finnick Odair

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race    Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  EmptyWed 19 Jan - 0:26:32

My confessional is thank god for Johanna bc I couldn’t have done that slide puzzle in a million years

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race    Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next