The Amazing Race Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 1

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Johanna Mason

Johanna Mason

Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race    Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Jan - 22:13:01

My confessional today is that I'm gonna cry myself to sleep because I hated that leg so much. I wish we knew that the old confessionals would open before taking the penalty because I think that really screwed us over Sad And I didn't understand the 5533blah blah for the last round even after Finnick tried to explain it so now my head hurts Sad
Back to top Go down
Finnick Odair

Finnick Odair

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race    Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Jan - 22:18:58

I was trying to explain how I found the city and she did not hear me BDJDDBX
Back to top Go down
Finnick Odair

Finnick Odair

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race    Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Jan - 22:19:14

That was my least favourite leg because I’m stupid not bc it was bad
Back to top Go down
Johanna Mason

Johanna Mason

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race    Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Jan - 0:04:43

Finnick, we are down bad
Back to top Go down
Finnick Odair

Finnick Odair

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race    Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Jan - 0:43:55

We are down bad, I’m down dead and you’re down fainted
Back to top Go down
Johanna Mason

Johanna Mason

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race    Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Jan - 21:15:45

I fear this might be the end for us..
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race    Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Jan - 21:16:16

i think it will be down to like seconds
Back to top Go down
Johanna Mason

Johanna Mason

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race    Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Jan - 21:21:16

That does not help :'(((((((
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race    Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Jan - 21:22:47

i know but you did get -10 on ur time so that can make a huge difference!!
Back to top Go down
Finnick Odair

Finnick Odair

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race    Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Jan - 23:10:37

Seconds omg, if the forum logging me out right before I sent the final answer fucks us I’ll cry
Back to top Go down
Finnick Odair

Finnick Odair

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race    Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Jan - 23:23:37

If we leave pls god let it be by more than a minute so it’s not bc my internet was dumb
Back to top Go down
Finnick Odair

Finnick Odair

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race    Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Jan - 23:36:06

HOW DID WE LIVE I WAS SO SURE WE GOT LAST
Back to top Go down
Johanna Mason

Johanna Mason

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race    Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Jan - 23:39:59

Always expect disappointment, that way you’re never actually disappointed. Thank you.

Finnick Odair likes this post

Back to top Go down
Finnick Odair

Finnick Odair

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race    Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Jan - 23:40:32

-MJ Watson
Back to top Go down
Johanna Mason

Johanna Mason

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race    Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Jan - 23:44:10

No.

-Johanna Mason
Back to top Go down
Finnick Odair

Finnick Odair

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race    Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Jan - 23:50:14

I think we need to start checking the actual leg thing more bc Jo got the decoder thing the second we saw the clue but we saw the clue 15 mins after it was posted bc we’re stupid
Back to top Go down
Finnick Odair

Finnick Odair

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race    Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Jan - 23:50:42

We were so focused on the decoding we didn’t even see the hint
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race    Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Jan - 23:52:22

one of the most important things i think people miss in this game is actually fully reading the clues we give and yall sit there for so long until you actually decide to go back and read them and realize its like right in front of you shfjsbcsjk

Finnick Odair likes this post

Back to top Go down
Finnick Odair

Finnick Odair

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race    Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Jan - 0:13:45

Listen my brain panics and only reads every second word bc I’m dumb
Back to top Go down
Johanna Mason

Johanna Mason

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race    Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Jan - 23:49:51

when is battleback
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race    Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals about thoughts about the Legs and the Race
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next